Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am looking for florist website that has chinese orchids in their floral arrangement?

my friend is graduating from college this weekend. she doesnt like roses and her favorite flower is a chinese orchid. i live on the other side of the country. i need to send her flowers from a website. i can not find anything on chinese orchids. does anyone know anything about them or if i can even get them here? i really want to get her something nice because she has worked so hard and means a lot to me. if i can find the chinese orchids she would be greatly surprised and happy.

I am looking for florist website that has chinese orchids in their floral arrangement?
go to www.proflowers.com I order from them all the time and am never disappointed.
Reply:There is a plant called a Chinese Ground Orchid. I am not sure if they can use it in arrangements. I work in at a florist and have never seen it. Orchids in general are unique and elegant, so I think any type of orchid arrangement would be beautiful. You can call a shop directly (find one on the internet) or go to your local florist and they can wire an order (through FTD,Teleflora, etc) for you for a fee.


No comments:

Post a Comment