Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I would like to sell flowers, silk arrangement for cemetery?

I design silk flowers for the cemeterty all holdays, I am having a hard time selling them in my town, what im i doing wrong.would i have a better chance selling on the internet.

I would like to sell flowers, silk arrangement for cemetery?
well the internet will reach many more people than just asking around town. I personally would not try to pitch selling flowers for cemetry's .You prolly wont get the best reaction from people.


just sell your flowers as flowers dont pitch them as funeral flowers. Flowers can sell themselves





also try ebay. theres a market for everything.





also if you have a like a bar district go to the restraunts in the evening on the weekends and try to sell flowers to couples having dinner. after a few drinks people will be more interested in buying flowers for their date.


No comments:

Post a Comment