Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wedding flower arrangements from Costco?

Has anyone had any experience ordering wedding flower arrangements from Costco? I keep hearing that they are good but I have yet to hear from someone who ordered them. Please let me know....

Wedding flower arrangements from Costco?
I ordered from Sam's Club and BJs (we don't have a Costco near us). They were amazing. I talked to the florist and told her what I wanted. I was having a tropical wedding so I got glads. She ordered them and I picked them up in the boxes at a great discounted price from what the store would have sold them at. However you have to do your own arranging. I had a really good mix of colors like I asked and very very few were broken. They were fresh though I should have put them out the night before instead of morning of so they would have more time to open.





Luckily I had an evening wedding so I had plenty of time that morning to arrange them in the vases. If you have an earlier wedding, that would only work if you have a venue that you can get into the day before. My place let me take stuff over there Thurs and Fri before my wedding so I wasn't rushed but some places won't let you carry anything over until a couple hours before. I think you'd be better off with a florist if your reception is at a hotel.





But I had a florist for my bouquets and the alter arrangement and I was much happier with the Warehouse flowers than I was with the ones from the florist. They got me the exact colors--even though they couldn't guarantee it. The florist couldn't tell the difference between coral and yellow.
Reply:I have not, but I was going to order some of them. My florist said that their flowers are trash. But of course she wants me to buy flowers from her.





I think they're pretty nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment