Saturday, November 19, 2011

Flower arrangements that look like cocktails?

before Valentine's Day, I saw a billboard sign with flower arraingments that looked like mixed drinks. I'm familiar with the "ice cream soda" but theese looked like margeritas, martinis and hurricanes. does anyone know where I can see another pic of theese, or better yet - directions for making some? Thanks Much

Flower arrangements that look like cocktails?
Hi...I think these are the ones you are looking for. There are 7 floral drinks in the Happy Hour bouquet line at http://ww22.1800flowers.com/dataset.do?d...





I was thinking it would be fun to try these with silks and that solution that looks like water but drys to an acrylic (you can get at Michaels and maybe other craft stores). Just not sure what to add in all of them for the base with that stuff. I could see rainbow glass marbles for the wedding one, etc. Not sure I'll ever do this but fun to think about! They are TOO CUTE! And they look fairly easy to make too! I haven't seen any directions though...good luck if you try!
Reply:I found a site that has a picture of a margarita flower arrangement.


No comments:

Post a Comment