Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm looking for a how to on making a baby shower flower arrangement out of washcloths etc. Have seen before.

I know of the diaper cake, you could put flowers on it :). Here is a site with different diaper cakes, then the mom can keep them. I think it is adorable. If you used newborn diapers, I am sure you could make a bunch of little ones.

I'm looking for a how to on making a baby shower flower arrangement out of washcloths etc. Have seen before.
all i know is a tree. which you wrap the wash cloths one at a time. (roll them) then you put like 8 together (we used ribbon) tie them and then 4 then 2. We also put a baby bottle in the middle for support. I also seen them done were they tied things to the tree like spoons or small toys. Any thing that is a small item.
Reply:I am not sure of a website but i am sure if you go into google and search something there something is bound to pop up about it.. i have never heard of it so if you find a site send me a pic of one.. it sounds neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment